Core work allows you to stabilize your spine, which improves and controls your posture. Functional core training allows you to practice movement that provides optimal motion for daily tasks. Challenging your core not only improves balance and functional movement, but it creates that toned look that so many people crave !
atter if your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, or athletic performance, high intensity interval training can help you achieve it. Super efficient HIIT is the ideal workout for a busy schedule and to get you shredded !
Our sports performance training improves functional movement to support the physical demands of life and sport. We help athletes of all levels minimize weaknesses, decrease injury risk, and build strength and power.
Time to keep your core tight and get that hip rollin
Zumba is an exhilarating, easy to follow, effective cardio workout that combines dance moves and Latin music together.
This dance fitness party will make you sweat and at the same time will help increasing your core and trunk strength and improving your coordination while you're swinging your hips to the beat.
You will have so much fun that you won't even realise how many calories you burn.
No dance experience is necessary for Zumba.
Forget about everything and enjoy the music. It's time for Zumba.
Open to all levels
Not sure which exercises or techniques are the best for building the best booty?
Come join Brazilian Booty sessions for an hour of very useful butt workout programmes to sculpt your dream butt <3
Office Syndrome is caused by staying in the same seated posture for a prolonged period of time. Headaches, shoulder and back pain, numb fingers and arms are the results of such workplace habits.
If this sounds like you. Office Syndrome Relief class will help to reduce back pain with stretches to improve posture, reduce tension in your neck/shoulders & increase mobility.
All the stretches can be practised at the office, home, or an aeroplane. This class is perfect for all ages and fitness levels.
This class will help you to:
- Improve your core strength and stability
- Learn how to Flow in a safe and strong way
- Develop skills such as headstands, arm balancing, and handstands
- Everyone is welcome to join the class
- There are different variations offered to you depending on your experience and preference
- The class is focused largely on the physical aspects of the Yoga practice
Recovery & Realignment
(Breath Work, Yoga, Qi Gong, Deep Stretching)
This class explores:
- Breathing techniques used in Pranayama and Wim Hof Method
- Energy movement practices like Qi Gong and Yoga
- Deep stretching
This class will help:
- Speed up recovery from the week’s training
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Put you in a peaceful and positive state physically, mentally, and energetically